“I'd go Back”
Review of Dover Downs Casino

Dover Downs Casino
Ranked #2 of 35 things to do in Dover
More attraction details
Owner description: A huge entertainment venue that features horse racing, a hotel and restaurant, plus 2,000 slot machines ranging from a nickel to $50 per play.
Effort, Pennsylvania
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“I'd go Back”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Spent the night , got a good deal on travelzoo and we had 3 buffet meals. Buffet was very good. Slots were not bad , at least we didn't lose any money in a couple of hours of play. Room was nice and overlooked the track. Nice touch , got to watch the horses as they raced and during AM workouts.

Visited February 2013

Gillette, Wyoming
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Best of the Delaware casinos”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Dover Downs is a fun stop with good dining options. There are TONS of slots, a decent poker room, and a small table game area. The comps are almost non-existent, and I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as a comp room at the hotel (which I hear is VERY nice.) Stay away from the video blackjack, I guarantee it's rigged.

Visited January 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“casino fix”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We usually take a overnight trip to get our gambing fix. Casino is good, the food is average. Machines don't seem to be paying out too much, but had a good time.

Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Underwhelming spa visit”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

The Bali Toppers spa is highly overrated! I went in went with lower back discomfort from driving too much during Christmas holidays. I now have lower back discomfort from too much driving and I paid for a service comparable to a chair massage. Really disappointed. They knew I was not pleased when I left and they offered NOTHING. I'll have to find someplace else to go before the work week starts again. It's already late Saturday.

Virginia Beach
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun weekend trip!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

It's not Vegas but close to home and fun.Plenty of slots. Located next to the mall for some tax free shopping.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank fcstcc16

Been to Dover Downs Casino? Share your experiences!