“Closed”
Review of Doner Haus - CLOSED

Doner Haus
Cuisines: German
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I think that this restaurant should be taken off this website because it has been closed for several months now.

1  Thank Kate W

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I first had a Doner when I was in Germany in the winter of 2009 and after coming back from that trip I wanted more. A few years later I learned of Doner Haus opening and had to check it out. The food is amazing. It is easily my favorite place to eat and I hope they stay in business for a long time. Go out and support them great people, food and service.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Just one word can describe a doner kebab - YUMMY. We come here all the time, and always get the doner kebab platter to go. As other reviewers have stated, this is a HUGE freshly made sandwich, the crisp cabbage inside the sandwich offsets the taste of the meat perfectly. We go one step further and always get the sandwich topped with feta cheese and a huge hot pepper. Sounds bizarre, but the taste combination works perfectly. The staff is great, they treat you like family, once you have been there, when you return they always seem to remember your previous order (and your name). You can call ahead and have your order ready for pick up. The unique flavors and taste of the doner are really addicting, once you try one you will actually salivate thinking about how delicious the next one will taste, and can't wait to get it again. Really delicious, and we are lucky to have Doner Haus in Dover.

2  Thank MiouMiou
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Donor Haus, German "Hoagie" restaurant keeps getting better. The desserts are to "die" for.

The restaurant has been opened for a year. Sandwiches are great, platters available also.

Off the beaten track on Rt 10 in Dover, In the Liberto Center. You have to look for it.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Heard about this from Daughter and in law from Germany. This place is clean, food is diverse from normal fare. I enjoyed the change of pace. It is informal seating, only open to 7 PM. Offerings were unique and quite tasty. Reasonable prices, great desserts. Over by Dover AFB on Route 10.

We went to movie matinee and then followed up with a meal here. We were not disappointed, we will be back.