“pleasant”
Review of Hampton Inn Dover

Hampton Inn Dover
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Dover
Reviewed May 14, 2013

awesome place to stay , i always look for a hampton inn when i travel . the breakfast is great for adults and children, very quiet and cozzy. i wish there were more in manhattan ny. i told asll my familty and friends to always see if there's a hampton inn in the area when they vacation its the best money you will spend on a hotel room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptondover, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip advisor review. We always appreciate your comments as they help us to improve our hotel for you our valued guest.
Please let me know if there is anything at all that we may do to make your next stay better.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Check in was a breeze, Room was very clean and fresh smelling. Breakfast was very good. Maid service was prompt and efficient. Check out was a snap. Centrally located to race track, mall and restaurants. I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn. The warm cookies at night are a nice treat. It was an enjoyable 3 night stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptondover, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn in Dover.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We liked it, and we would stay again. We have stayed there before. We slept well. We enjoyed the food. There was a good variety. I am gluten intolerant, but was able to find plenty to eat. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The internet was very fast. I don't have more words to say. To require a 200 word minimum is very foolish, as it will limit people like me from responding.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip adviser review. We always appreciate your comments as they help us to improve our hotel for you our valued guest. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn in Dover

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Room was clean and nice. Bathroom and shower were nice also. TV had nice selection of channels. Got a rash from the bed sheets but not sure why. I have sensitive skin so maybe they used too much bleach.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip adviser review. We always appreciate your comments as they help us to improve our hotel for you our valued guest. I am sorry to hear that you experienced a possible allergic reaction and I hope that all is well with you.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Our room had a very disturbing odor. The coffee maker in our room was not cleaned out after the prior visitor used it, so it had an old dried up filter inside. In the early morning the coffee serving area in the lobby was not maintained for guests. There was trash all over the counter and on the floor. Coffee was cold and needed to be refreshed by the front desk person.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptondover, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thank you for responding on trip advisor for your stay at our property. We do value you as our guest and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience during your stay.
Please be advised that this is not how our property operates and I assure you the proper measures have been taken to correct the concerns and issues that you brought to my attention.
Again my sincere apology and thank you.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

this hotel was a typical Hampton Inn, clean no frills hotel. Staff was very friendly rooms were good, Bed was new. Shower pressure was a little low and the shower head could use an update. Overall good value for the money

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I recently had to stay overnight in Dover Delaware, so I chose the Hampton Inn because it was near my meeting and becuase of the free breakfast. The room was clean. The bed slept great and the breakfast was good for the price which was free. The eggs were the artificial kind and not very good. Stick to the pastries, cereal (hot and cold), fruit and coffee. They also have fruit juices. After my meetings I made a trip over to Dover Downs Casino, which is only 5 minutes away. This hotel is right in the center of everything in Dover. I will stay there the next time I am in Dover. The Sheriton is right next door with higher prices and expensive breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
hamptondover, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for your comments on our hotel. We do appreciate you as a valued guest.
I do hope that you will stay with us again when visiting the Dover area.
Please let me know if there is anything that we may do to make your next stay better.
Cindy Price-Gm