Hampton Inn Dover
$75
$102
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$89
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$119
MainstaySuites
Sleep Inn & Suites(Dover)(Great Value!)
$81
SleepInn
$65
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

$139
$129
GardenInn.com
$144
Home2.com
$144
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $258/night.

Dover Downs Hotel & Casino(Dover)
$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

All reviewssam's clubcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanbreakfast areastaff was friendlyyogurtbusiness tripdelaware statedefinitely stay here againa great stayparking lotrace trackinnsdeskrenovationwalmartstopover
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I checked into the Hampton Inn around midnight, after paying to stay at the Holiday Inn for 2 days but could not stay there due to smells. The clerk checked us into room 314 I checked out the room and found the bathtub to be very dirty on the bottom, it was almost black. I called the front desk and asked to be changed to a different room. I went down to the front desk to get the new room assignment but the clerk tells me, "it's just the matrerial used on the tub and I told him my tub at home has a similiar finish but my tub is not black. Anyway we were given keys to room 300 and of course I checked the tub first and it was clean as the other one should have been. The beds were very comfortable and the rest of my 2 night stay went very well. The hot breakfast was great the cookies were great I asked where is the orange or lemon water but the guy said we dont do that at every Hpt Inn. I will stay here again on my next trip. The AC unit was a little loud. I am rating the service average because the desk clerk straight lied to me about the bathtub.

Room Tip: rooms away from the elevator is very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
hamptondover, Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your trip advisor response. please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience during your stay. Please be advised that we were experiencing issues with the non skid tub coatings and I assure you that this has been addressed not only with the staff but also with the vendor and the problems are being corrected.
I do hope that you will visit us in the future.
Sincerely
Cindy P. GM

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Stayed on a Saturday night when the hotel and area were unexpectedly crowded. I felt the rate was high but apparently it was justified. Our room was small but clean - and it was only for one night. Mattresses wer VERY firm and pillow quality was unusually bad for Hampton. Breakfast was decent but, as the hotel was crowded, it was hard to find seats or enough food! Staff was working hard to refill and clean -- just couldn't keep up. Would use again if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012
Cindy P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for your trip advisor response. I assure you that on very busy days such as this we do try to have proper staffing and I am very sorry that there was a problem during your stay. We will address any issues with our pillows. I do hope that you will visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The property as a whole was nice, as Hampton Inns usually are. However, This was one of the worst attended breakfasts we have found. The Breakfast hours were 0600 - 0930 ( I believe) During this time I personally observed the attendant outside smoking three times. When we got to B-fast at 0830, The Waffle batter container was empty, the egg entre container was empty, the potato container was empty, the OJ dispenser was empty, the milk in the pitchers was room temperature. It took at least 30 mins for any of these items to be refilled.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Cindy P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip adviser review. We always appreciate your comments as they help us to improve our hotel for you our valued guest. From your commentsI see that there is room for improvement and I assure you that my team and I will work hard to make necessary improvements. Please know that the breakfast issues have been addressed with my staff and I do apologize for any inconvenience.
Please let me know what we can do to make your next stay better.

Thank you.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I had never stayed at a Hampton Inn before and it was a pleasant surprise. The Inn was very clean and comfortable. My room was very nice, especially the bathroom. The breakfast was great with several options. The staff was professional and courteous. I liked the fact that the comforters are cleaned after every visitor. I will definitely stay at a Hampton Inn in my future travels.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your trip advisor response. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stay at Hampton Inns and other Hilton properties quite frequently when traveling on business. I stayed at this Hampton Inn as a stop on my way to a vacation destination. The room, front desk personnel, etc. is what you would expect from any other Hampton Inn, but I was disappointed with the breakfast. I admit the dining area was crowded with a number of families, but there were two hot breakfast stations that were empty that took a long time to refill, perhaps because only one woman seemed to be on duty. In any case, the hot offerings included only what appeared to be frozen egg and cheese omelets, sausage, french toast sticks and waffles. Not a huge deal since I used Hilton Honors points to "pay" for the room, but I expect more when staying at a Hampton Inn, and ended up getting breakfast on the road.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your trip advisor response. I do apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced with the breakfast and I assure you that this has been addressed with my staff.