“Absolutely AWESOME!!!”

Segzone Monster Mile Experience
Ranked #3 of 3 Tours in Dover
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Wow!! What great fun. This was truly an experience that we will never forget. We took the Segzone tour of the NASCAR track in Dover DE. and it was the best time we have had in a while. Both me and my wife were not the biggest fans of the races but after this experience, I'm defenitely going to watch every Sunday. We had a blast on the Segways and the track itself just left us in awe. The monster bridge (only one in the country), the garages, the media center, all of it was just great. I could only imagine what it would be like for a true race fan. If I could describe it in one word...AWESOME. If you want to experience a Segway you must do this tour. Wide open spaces and lots of ground you can cover. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good time.

3  Thank Snackattac