“Much improved Par 3”

Dover Par 3 & Driving Range
More attraction details
Owner description: Dover Par 3 & Driving Range is an 18 Hole Par 3 golf course with regulation size grees. Open year round, Dover hosts a driving range and also has batting cages with both baseball and softball machines . A round of golf is just $14 and Juniors 12 and under are $10. Range balls start at $5.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Hadn't been to the course in over a year and was very pleasantly surprised by how much nicer it was than a year ago. They really seem to be making an effort to keep it up. Had a very enjoyable time. Definitely plan on coming again

1  Thank SMDRXM

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Years ago when I thought of Par 3 I remembered brown fairways, greens, and bits of trash near the tees. After returning from a long hiatus from the course I was pleasantly surprised at the 180 degree turn the course had taken and how great and clean the course looked. Friendly staff and a great practice green for chipping and putting. Now its a regular spot for me to play/practice on a regular basis. Enjoy!

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

The driving range is adequate, but the course is shearly for beginners. The actual facility is named "par 3" because every hole on the course is a par 3 (I assume). Many of the holes are only 85-95 yards. The longest is 165 I believe. I never used anything bigger than a 7 iron, though.

Everything seems to be kept in reasonable shape and the prices are very reasonable (14$ play all day and 10 dollars for 105 balls on the range I believe). It would be fun to bring kids/beginners here but advanced golfers won't enjoy the course.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Since its the only thing like it in the area we put up with the problems. Last time we went the batting cages weren't working right again, the people smoking were everywhere and throwing their used butts on the ground. The time before that there was a group of kids cursing loudly and badly. When someone complained , they were told there was nothing that could be done. We left. Hope owners realize that if they allow bad behavior thats the only kind of client they will have in the end.

1  Thank plurp8
Bogeyman_10, Owner at Dover Par 3 & Driving Range, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

I am the owner of Dover Par 3 & driving Range. I am sorry for your negative experience at my facility. I will promise you that we would never condone or not act upon foul language being used at the course. We are very aware that type of behavior is detrimental to business. As far as the batting cages, they are all in goof working order for both baseball and softball. there are occasions that a machine goes down and we repair it just as soon as we are able.

I have directed my employees to police regularly now for cigarette butts in the batting cage area and also around the tees on the course.

I apologize for any problems you might have had and guarantee you that these are not daily occurrences. Please give us another try as almost every customer this year have been mentioning about all of the improvements in the facility we have mad in last couple of years.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Have been playing here for over 25 years. A walking par three,with no water or sand. Most holes are 70-150 yards. $14 for all day along with a VERY basic driving range and batting cages.

A great value for players JUST learning the game or players wanting to tune up after the winter. Also a great value in this arena of $50+ greens fees. Gosh,you play once a week and STILL buy lunch!

Can get busy,so be patient,we all started once.............