“Enjoyable Experience & Good Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Style

Thai Style
Ranked #118 of 197 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Salisbury, Maryland
“Enjoyable Experience & Good Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

My husband and I were on our way home from a weekend trip and stopped by Thai Style on the way home. We truly enjoyed the entire experience. The owners were so friendly and accomodating. I am actually travelling to Thailand in May and they were so helpful in letting me know the "ins and outs" of visiting Thailand. Next time we are in Dover, we will go back!

• Visited February 2012

West Long Branch, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,359 helpful votes
“Never Again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

We love Thai food, and it is very difficult to get locally. We have given this restaurant several chances, and we will never go there again. One time I went with my brother, and he ordered the Pad Thai and a Thai Iced Tea. My meal was ok, but it became obvious when my brother starting eating the pad thai that it was not fresh, so he pushed it away. The owner/server brought a regular tea instead of the Thai Iced Tea, and when my brother pointed out that he had ordered Thai Iced Tea, she began arguing with him. My husband and I went another time, I no longer remember what we even ordered, but our food was wrapped in aluminum foil, it seemed that it had been prepared in advance and perhaps frozen, and had obviously just been heated up in an oven, a bit burnt on the bottom. The last and final time we went we ordered two servings of Larb, and the owner/server began arguing that she was going to charge us for two servings. We expected to be charged for two servings, since we ordered two servings, and we could not understand why the owner/server was arguing about it. The only other people in the restaurant were a couple in the corner, an older man and a much younger woman, she was sitting in his lap and they were quite amorous with each other, to say the least, right there in the restaurant booth. We did not understand why the owner (who is also the server) was allowing this, but we felt extremely uncomfortable and could not wait to leave. That was our last time there. Will never return.

• Visited April 2011
5 Thank MiouMiou

Been to Thai Style? Share your experiences!