“Family Friendly”

Dining options: Reservations
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Family Friendly”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband and I come here often for lunch but we brought our kids for dinner and even with them being picky eaters, there was something for all of us. Everyone loved the food, they sat us quickly, services was friendly and quick, and they always checked on us. I would definitely recommend Yukon to everyone.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Katbrat7

Laurel, Delaware
“Best Korean since Korea”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Was in Seoul several years ago and in the late 60's in the Army. Fell in love with the food, especially kimchi. Was in Dover shopping and stopped for lunch. I had a bulgogi box which was one of the lunch offferings. It came with miso soup and I asked for a small side on kimchi. The box comtained a generous helping of very good bulgogi, a serving of rice, a small salad, a couple of pieced of deep fried vegatable, two small sushi rolls and 1 dollop of wasabi. That with the kimchi provided me with an ample meal full of memories. My wife,who does not always like my resturant choices, had the teriyaki chicken box, which had sides similiar to mine. She enjoyed it very much. Service was promp and friendly.My wife and I will go back again....soon I hope!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Darryl P
Seaford, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sushi and awesome Korean”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We saw the reviews and decided to try this place and we are so glad we did. I had sushi and my husband ate a Korean entrée.

We live 45 minutes away and won't hesitate to return.

• Visited March 2014
Dover, Delaware, USA
“Dover's Best”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Korean and Sushi is the best in Dover. It is a lovely restaurant with very good service. The Korean food is authentic and the price is very good.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Li L
Somerset, New Jersey
“Best Korean Food !”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have lived in Korea for a year and know what authentic Korean should taste like. This restaurant is awesome. I have tried just about all the Korean dishes on the menu to include Bi Bam Bop, Kalbi (favorite) and Bulgoki. The food is always top notch. Anytime Im in the Dover area I always make time for this spot.

• Visited June 2013