“Good Salads”

McGlynns Pub & Restaurant - Dover
Reserve with OpenTable
McGlynns Pub & Restaurant - Dover is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 203 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Southwestern, Irish, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: King
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The salads were very fresh and well prepared. It was nice to be able to eat outdoors on the patio, but beware they allow smoking out there, which was annoying as we were non smokers.
The beer selection was excellent and they have good happy hour prices.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

This place might as well be in a mall. It is a TGI Friday's or Applebee's by another name. It is hard to warm to the place when it is located in a monstrosity of a building in what used to be a scenic location. The interior of the place manages to have lots if windows but still remained dark. The view of the lake was blocked by a giant dumpster. Our table was "sticky". I think it was clean but the finish on the surface was tacky to the touch. The food was average casual dining grub. It was appropriately priced for the quality. Our server was pleasant but slightly inept. I see the other reviews are very favourable so maybe it is a place for drinking but not lunch. Maybe I miss what used to be there.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I went in on a Thursday , OMG he got the AYCE shrimp, & I got the prime rib the food was terrific ! Service was great ! We will be returning whe we go back through Delaware our total bill was $31 I would definitely say that we got a great meal for the $$

1  Thank menmyfam2
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Love the waters. And the food and music and bar. The entertainment is nice. The tables are always clean. The chairs are very confertable. The price is not that bad.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Most reviews were 4.5 and I believe that is a fair evaluation. Service was good as well as the food. The location is on a lake and the view was great. Worth a repeat trip.

1  Thank Jazzcat02

Been to McGlynns Pub & Restaurant - Dover? Share your experiences!