“Tuesday 1/2 price burgers”

McGlynns Pub & Restaurant - Dover
Reserve with OpenTable
McGlynns Pub & Restaurant - Dover is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 203 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Southwestern, Irish, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: King
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We go here alot on Tuesdays to take advantage of the 1/2 price burgers and drink specials. Domestic drafts 1.50 and 1/2 price burgers = such a deal. and the burgers are good!

2  Thank Jillyoldbean

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This place sits beside Silver Lake and has good food. Thursday night is Prime Rib night and you can't beat the meal. They always cook the meat to how I like it. On Sunday mornings they have a Bloody Mary Bar where you can fix your drink to your taste. Never knew there were so many types of Hot Sauces.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

McGlynn's is housed in a lovely old building on a picture perfect lake. The bar and restaurant are separated to allow for a quiet dining experience. Service was prompt and pleasant; the meal was very good. The salad was fresh, the dressing was excellent. My only complaint was the main course. I ordered the lemon butter shrimp on linguine and the chef was a little stingy with the lemon butter sauce so the linguine was a tad dry. My bad - I should have asked for more sauce and I'm sure my very sweet server would have complied. It wasn't so bad because we went back for lunch the next day. Overall a very good experience and I recommend McGlynn's.

1  Thank Veronica G
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The food is pretty good but not outstanding. I go here all the time with my friends because they have really good specials (half price burgers/appetizers/etc). It's nice to sit down and eat or to be at the bar. It's one of the cleanest and nicest bars in Dover. If you're going out to dinner, keep in mind they usually start turning the music up around 9 (not a problem if you're in the dining area or the patio). I've heard their other locations aren't that great but the Dover one is really nice.

1  Thank AshtonLeeB
Reviewed April 5, 2013

If you like lots of noice sit in the bar area. Otherwise a great place to eat. Atmosphere is very nice. Great specials.