All reviews front desk family reunion indoor pool and hot tub great place to stay we've stayed very nice hotel would definitely stay here again first floor staff was friendly enjoyed my stay complimentary breakfast race track waffles hgi sabrina lobby casino
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was visiting for multiple reasons but I always stay at a Hilton hotel and I love the Hilton Garden Inn. It's close to everything! Not to mention the beds are amazing!!!!!!!! the staff are great and very helpful. I can't wait for my next stay. (This is a real review people....I will always recommend Hilton hotels. Become an honors member! )

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Clifford W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I'm excited to hear that you are Hilton Brand Loyal and especially like Hilton Garden Inn. I may be a little prejudiced for the Brand, but I stay at HGI's when I travel as well! We have a great central location to so many area attractions and our team is dedicated to providing the best in service and accommodations. We can't wait to have you as our guest in the near future. Have a Brighthearted Day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

overall experience was very good...location to del state was great, facility clean and welcoming, staff accommodating and informative, good amenities, spacious room, consistent wifi, great bar and bar food.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. I'm pleased to hear your experience over Homecoming was top notch and you found our staff and services to be top notch. We look forward to having you as our guest next year. Have a Brighthearted Day!

Reviewed September 15, 2019

We spent many hours at the pool side and in the whirl pool which was much needed. The kids did not want to get out but it closes a 10 pm, so they had to leave. However, they were back at it again a 6 a.m. What a wonderful time to be had by us all.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I remember the days of begging my parents to let me stay in the pool when we traveled! Even as an adult, I find myself pushing closing time when I travel sometimes! I'm pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and had a wonderful time. Have a Brighthearted Day!

Reviewed September 14, 2019

Went for my brothers wedding excellent staff and clean hotel. Very nice staff and they have a bar! Pool and hot tub were small but overall a good experience. We didnt do breakfast because it wasnt included.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden Inn as a Brand does not provide a complimentary breakfast. However, compared to other Brands that do, we provide far greater choices and cooked-to-order options. Their complimentary breakfast is all frozen products that are reheated. For just $10.95, you can have a hot meal plus juice and coffee, plus any continental item you desire such as yogurt, fruit, etc. That’s a great value! I'm pleased you enjoyed our service and accommodations and thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. Have a Brighthearted Day!

Reviewed September 14, 2019

We had a great stay! The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. Centrally located in Dover, DE. We have stayed here before and will definetely stay in the future. I truly love The Hilton Garden Inn Brand.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I'm pleased you had a great stay with us. Our location right off US13 and 1 makes us central to shopping, restaurants, the casino, and many location area attractions. We love to hear when guests return do the their experience and welcome you sharing your experience with others. We look forward to seeing you again soon!