“Great subs and cheesesteaks”
Review of Pizzadili

Pizzadili
Ranked #68 of 197 Restaurants in Dover
PA
“Great subs and cheesesteaks”
Reviewed August 26, 2009

This is a nice little deli. There is a small area to eat in. Call ahead if you are picking up otherwise you may wait 30 minutes. Extremely busy at lunch. They have homemade soup everyday and their chili is wonderful. I stop by on my way to destinations and grab a sub to eat later. then I tried a cheese cake and it was great. Don't know why I was surprised but I was. They have a pizzidelli special sub that is hotter than an italian and that is what I usually get it is wonderful. For traveling I usually ask for the mayo or oil on the side and they willing accomodate me. They do have some italian dishes but I have never tried them and they do catering. Usually a pleasant staff.

2 Thank BB411

Been to Pizzadili? Share your experiences!