“Great Food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Dunkirk, New York
“Great Food!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I was just recently in DE visiting and one of the places I had to eat was Pizzadili's Deli! The subs are the best my favorite being the Italian. While I was visiting I was at a function the Pizzadili's catered as well and the food was excellent! The chicken and pasta's we had were wonderful as well as everything else. I sampled some wines as well and found that my two new favorite wines are Strawberry Mist and Niagara. I would recommend Pizzadili's to anyone who is looking to have a party catered or if they are looking to grab a quick lunch or dinner from the deli!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Kari n

Dover, Delaware, United States
“Great food!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Pizzadili has the best subs around! My favorites are the Italian and cheeseburger subs. They also have great homemade salads, love the chicken salad and pasta salad! They also have a Great spaghetti dinner! I would recommend to anyone! My absolute favorite!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Michelle F
Felton, Delaware
“Food is good”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Food is good, but a little pricey. Do not go during lunch or dinner time. Not very well staffed.

Visited March 2012
dover
“Love their wines.”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Excellent Strawberry Mist , Chambourcin , Niagara and Brothers.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank hoong
Dover
“Average”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Not much else to say. I probably will not return. Paper plates and small serving area are a turn off.

Visited March 2012

Been to Pizzadili? Share your experiences!