“Food continues to be good, Service continues to be so so!”
Review of Sonic Drive-In - CLOSED

Sonic Drive-In
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I just don't get this location, it seems to be always subpar when it comes to service. It's slow, forgetful, and apologetic...all in the same visit and in visits past. Needs a management update if that hasn't happened in the last year or so. Other Sonic's I have been to seem much more efficient and in order.

1  Thank thepiratemorgan
There are newer reviews for Sonic Drive-In

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Although the food was very good, my order was incorrect-both food and drink. Didn't have time to call and get it corrected, so I just ate and drank part of it.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

It's a Sonic, you can't beat the food. Tasty stuff. When we first walked up to an "order board" we waited, and waited for someone to take our order. Finally, a waitress told us that this board was broken and there was a sign on it. No thanks to customers who were sitting there watching this unfold. So she took our order "manually" ... food took a bit to come out but it was hot and fresh. As we were eating we watched as more customers were trying to use same broken order station. I was nice enough to give them a "heads up" that that board wasn't working. Why on earth couldn't an employee make a quick note and tape it to the thing!!! Two seconds and people would no longer be frustrated and scratching their head.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

This store in the chain is quick and clean. They got my order right and it was really hot! The wait wasn't too long.

I've "eaten in" before and the wait can be longer than the drive through.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Been to this location before a while back. It can be a crap shoot. Sometimes they get your order right, most times they don't. I have also been overcharged on more than one occasion, especially when trying to use coupons. However, I was in town the other day & had a coupon for my FREE birthday Cream Slush. So, I decided to give them another try since it had been a while. How hard can a FREE creamslush be, right?

We pulled in around 3:15pm & pushed the call button for help. It probably took 5 minutes to get waited on due to the back up. They were BUSY. So, we ordered 2 sonic cheeseburgers ($3.49 each) since I had a coupon for a "buy one get one free". We ordered one PLAIN & one with pickles, ketchup & tomato. We also ordered my FREE birthday cream slush ($1.64). The employee informed us that our total was $5.13. This was not right since I should only be paying for one burger--at $3.49. We questioned this with our carhop who in turn discussed it with his manager. The carhop was told to inform us that the discount was already taken off. This was NOT correct. ALSO NOT CORRECT, was our order. We ended up with one PLAIN cheeseburger and one with tomatoes and ketchup (NO PICKLES). We informed the carhop of this error, but that was ignored. The carhop did offer us a FREE soda since his manger did not want to refund us the amount due to us. We refused his offer since we did not want a soda. We just wanted to be charged the correct amount & receive our food as ordered.

Upon reviewing the receipt, we were charged for 2 sonic cheeseburgers, one small slush and one small creamslush. They deducted one cheeseburger & one regular slush (which we did NOT order or RECEIVE). It appears this manager does not like honoring coupons/promotions & inturn adds frivolous charges to patrons bills. This is NOT the 1st time we have had this issue here.

Overall, management is terrible. The burger was just OK---might have been better IF it were delivered to me as ordered. The creamslushes here are GOOD. That is the only perk to this sonic, other than their prime location. However, it can get BUSY and have long lines during peak hours. Prices would be reasonable, IF you were not charged for items you did NOT receive. Bottom line---I would NOT recommend this location.