“Real Good Hot Dogs”

Dining options: Late Night
Milford, Delaware
“Real Good Hot Dogs”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

It's about the same as all Sonics. A great beverage menu I stop when I want a really good Hot Dog. The rest is much like any fast food place. You order from your car and they bring it to you or you can eat at a handful of outside tables.

Visited August 2012

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“slushies”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Everything they make is great happy hour half price !!!!! We look forward to stopping by each day the tots nd dogs omg excellent

Visited August 2012
Dover, Delaware
“YUCK”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Ordered a chili dog and it was so bad I threw it out. Service was always slow. Breakfast burritos were the only thing that was edible.

Dover, Delaware
“Midwestern delight”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Being from Kansas, where there are 165 Sonic Drive-Ins'...and having NONE in Delaware when we moved here 11 years ago, my kids were very disappointed! sO..when the first Delaware Sonic opened in Bridgeville, we had to go for opening night! The Dover Sonic always gets the order right. I have never had a time when I ordered something and it came out wrong. And...the ice cream takes just like my Aunt Erm made when I was a kid. Delightfully Americana.

Visited July 2012
Bowie, Maryland
“good eattings”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I don't have a Sonic here in MD were I live, so that was my first visit. I really liked the toppings I had on my hot dog, it really gave the dog a different kick. I had a slushy (pineapple) it was real.

Visited June 2012