“slushies” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“slushies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Everything they make is great happy hour half price !!!!! We look forward to stopping by each day the tots nd dogs omg excellent

Visited August 2012

Dover, Delaware
“YUCK”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

Ordered a chili dog and it was so bad I threw it out. Service was always slow. Breakfast burritos were the only thing that was edible.

Dover, Delaware
“Midwestern delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Being from Kansas, where there are 165 Sonic Drive-Ins'...and having NONE in Delaware when we moved here 11 years ago, my kids were very disappointed! sO..when the first Delaware Sonic opened in Bridgeville, we had to go for opening night! The Dover Sonic always gets the order right. I have never had a time when I ordered something and it came out wrong. And...the ice cream takes just like my Aunt Erm made when I was a kid. Delightfully Americana.

Visited July 2012
Bowie, Maryland
“good eattings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

I don't have a Sonic here in MD were I live, so that was my first visit. I really liked the toppings I had on my hot dog, it really gave the dog a different kick. I had a slushy (pineapple) it was real.

Visited June 2012
Landover Hills, Maryland
“Double Sonic Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

Thought it would be too much but I downed it...delicious!!!

Visited June 2012