“When they say Linguine with clams, they mean CLAMS!”
Review of Zbar Sheraton - CLOSED

Zbar Sheraton
Cuisines: Bar
Description: Convenient for small meetings, gatherings, or even leisure time, this lounge-style bar offers popular wine selections, and accommodates guests with a variety of beverages including top shelf liquor. The Z Bar is perfect for relaxing and enjoying your stay…CHEERS!
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Had lunch in here several times last week, everything was well done. One evening after our conference finished for the day, I decided to try the Linguine with Clams that I had seen on the menu. They dish was well done, it must have had 18-20 little necks on the top of the pasta. Wonderful!

kimbpea, Guest Relations Manager at Zbar Sheraton, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

WOW! What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great comments about the Zbar and our Linguine with Clams dish. We will be sure to pass along these great comments!! Come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Great Atmosphere andvery Friendly Bartender, Christina and Destiny were awesome. They took very good care of me and my husband.

kimbpea, Guest Relations Manager at Zbar Sheraton, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

WOW! Thanks for the great review! I will be sure to pass along your wonderful comments to Kristina and Destiny. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 19, 2011

Prices are very fair, Food is very nice. You would never even think of the Sheraton Hotel not having a great bar. Bartenders are very Friendly, Chris is awesome

kimbpea, Guest Relations Manager at Zbar Sheraton, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about our Karaoke nights! A lot of our guests have so much fun with that! We will certainly let Chris know about your comments. Remember, Karaoke night is every Wednesday night in the Zbar.......and sometimes Friday nights!

Reviewed December 14, 2011

On two separate occasions during my various stays here I ordered a mixed drink from the bar only to be severely disappointed.
If you are only here to drink bottled beer, then by all means enjoy their selection of bottled domestic beer.
If you enjoy a really great mixed drink this is not where you want to be.
Don't waste your money.
Go to AppleBee's or some other local restaurant you will have much better luck there!
Sorry to say this place is disappointing.
It's a dark little bar that serves beer and if there was anything worth having the employees and servers did not offer it to me so that I could try it. Which leads me to believe they have nothing to offer.
I expect yet another generic response to my review but I have written off this entire bar/hotel/restaurant fiasco.
If nothing changed for the better when I made my verbal complaints at the hotel, and nothing changed when I emailed/spoke to the hotel manager (Wendy) I do not expect any change to happen to make me change my mind.
I tried to be understanding but not a single darn was given when I told them what went wrong and they even tried to convince me that it was my fault.
Needless to say, I won't be back. Not for a long long time...