“Not Worth The Price”

Festival Buffet at Dover Downs
Ranked #26 of 197 Restaurants in Dover
“Not Worth The Price”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Food selection was minimal. Paid extra $5 for filer mignon and while it wasn't the best I had, it was good. Our server was very good and attentive.

Seaford, Delaware
“Decent”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Large selection buffet, but food was very salty. Dessert selection was amazing and service was good. I would return again

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Allison K
Centreville, MD
“Used To Be Good”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Having visited Dover Downs for a number of years, I used to eat at the Festival Buffet a number of times. At that time, it was usually good, both the food and the service. A few months ago, The buffet was closed and was supposed to be upgraded. The facility did turn out nice but the buffet area was made smaller and the food selection was also made smaller. Tthe food selection was poor with the taste being poor. I tried it once and it was bad. A few weeks later it was just as bad. It's good there are plenty of other restaurants at Dover Downs and in the Dover area.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Corsica11
Chestertown, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disapointed Remodel not for the best”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Used to be one of my favorate places to eat went every New Years Eve this past New years was my last. Couldnt wait to see the menu since the remodel..I should have waited there was nothing that impressed me or my husband very small selection, all of our favorites were gone what was there was not very appealing to the eyes or taste buds. We ran into 4 other people we knew who was with a group of 8 we just had the oppertunity to speak to them today and they said the said thing it was horrible they spend every New Years eve there for dinner and they dont plan on going back. We all found that we did the same thing filled up on salad and desserts.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Debbie H
“Good value”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Ate here 3 times, the food is ok. Great deserts area. Crab legs were good. You get comps from play so its free or pretty cheap .

1 Thank ImJoe2