“A Decent Burger”

Ranked #89 of 197 Restaurants in Dover
Bend, Oregon
“A Decent Burger”
Reviewed August 27, 2009

Jake's makes a decent burger. I do think that they are a little pricey, but the food is generally good and the service reasonable for a fast food place. I disagree vehemently with the prior poster that you are better off at a chain restaurant like Burger King - I'm not giving Jake rave reviews but it is MUCH better than the general major fast food chains.

If you don't want to pay the high price of a triple burger, don't order a triple! Problem solved.

1 Thank Bigguy425

France
“Disappointed in Dover DE”
Reviewed November 29, 2008

I read great things about Jake's and expected a big juicy burger with tons of hot, seasoned onion rings. The triple Jake was $6 and the rings were $2.50. The burger was junior size, although it did have 3 patties... and I got about 10 average size onion rings. I can't think of many burger places that were this average... DQ maybe, and they're in the ice cream business. $8.50 without a drink and I left hungry. A double whopper and onion rings is a better bet, better still would be the hot food vendors at Spence's Bazaar... if it's open that day.

1 Thank VinDivan

Been to Jake's Burgers? Share your experiences!