“Food was nothing spectacular”
Review of Chops Grille at the Sheraton - CLOSED

Chops Grille at the Sheraton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for an incredible dining experience, look no further than Chops Grille. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in a relaxed and comfortable environment, Chops Grille is the perfect place to entertain friends or clients.
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I ate from there, and it was ok. The lobster bisque soup was not good, the chicken I had was ok.

kimbpea, Guest Relations Manager at Chops Grille at the Sheraton, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

On behalf of our Food and Beverage Director, thank you for dining at Chops Grille! Your comments are very important to us and we will certainly take them into consideration. We do hope that you dine with us again!

Reviewed May 8, 2012

I am always suspicious of restaurants in hotels. I know this is a tad silly as people like Gordon Ramsey have restaurants in hotels... and yet, in most cases, I seem to be right, Firstly the staff - outstanding, all of them, had a great evening with them, fun, attentive and certainly made for a lively evening and made the restaurant quite vibrant.

The food, well the starters was fine, shrimp and calamari, lots of it and tasty. However the main course was not so good. I had a steak, and that was fine. My companions had the Rockfish, having been assured it was a mild fish - it wasn't. It was very strong and very smelly and I regret inedible. Deserts were OK, but nothing more than that. I would not eat here again, but I can see why people think it is a fun place.

kimbpea, Guest Relations Manager at Chops Grille at the Sheraton, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. I am sory to hear about your recent dining experience and sincerely apologize. I have notified our Food & Beverage Director about your experience so that we can make sure your next visit to Chops Grille is a memorable one.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

good club sandwich and fries. and great local iced tea recommended by the staff

kimbpea, Guest Relations Manager at Chops Grille at the Sheraton, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thank you so much for taking a moment to write about your recent dining experience with us at Chops Grille! We are so glad you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to you dining with us again very soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

The only reason for this restaurant is because they are obligated to have it open by Sheraton. Service is poor and food is average.

1  Thank HKonowitz3
kimbpea, Guest Relations Manager at Chops Grille at the Sheraton, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

We are very sorry to hear that your most recent dining experience at Chops Grille was not up to your expectations. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. We hope you will give us another try and allow us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

We had a small dispute over prices, since the menu I received had lower, out-of-date prices than other menus. The manager was more than fair about it, giving us special low rates for both our dinners and offering free desserts as well. Food and service were both first-rate.

kimbpea, Guest Relations Manager at Chops Grille at the Sheraton, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

A guest's comments are always very important to us and we are glad that you were very satisfied. We sincerely apologze for any inconvenience you experienced. It is always our intent to provide excellent service to our guests. Please come back and dine with us again soon!