“Don't be put off, seriously”
Review of Flavor of India

Flavor of India
Ranked #5 of 204 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Ok, OK so it is attached to a low end motel, don't be put off. I have been here for lunch 7-8 times and each time it was excellent. During the week it is inhabited by business people enjoying the buffet and perhaps getting a little business done. Weekends you may see Indian families enjoying a meal together mixed with locals.
I always do the buffet. I had an excellent goat curry just yesterday and I always look forward to the creamy chicken curry and garlic nan. They have a sister store in Newark, DE called taste of India where the food is just as good.

1  Thank gerrimom

Reviewed May 19, 2013

If you are not looking for appearance and ambiance and you are there for the food, you will enjoy it! We drove by it for years because you can barely tell there is a restaurant there but I regret that I've missed out on years of this delicious food! I have yet to order off the menu because the buffet is so tempting. They always have a delicious variety and I had a dessert the other day that was to die for! My husband is an average tipper but he tips about 50% every time just because he loves the food that much. The owner( I believe) is always there, such a hard worker and a pleasant man. We have been about 4 times in two months and we love it each time!

1  Thank Screennameundecided
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This place has great food! I would suggest doing the buffet because you can try all kind of different foods. It is small but clean and neat. I've heard more than a couple of Indians say it tastes like home which is a lot more than most ethnic restaurants live up to.

2  Thank AshtonLeeB
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I love eating here, the food is so good and the staff are always so nice and attentive. The atmosphere is great for a group or for an intimate dinner.

1  Thank rbrown41
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This restaurant has an excellant selection. We love to go when they have the buffet, because we have a hard time settling on just one dish. The manager is always very friendly and accommodating. He will do his best to make sure you enjoy your meal. If you do not have time to dine in, you can get your food to go. Which is a nice conveinance.

1  Thank Jodi W

Been to Flavor of India? Share your experiences!