“blaze”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dover, Delaware, United States
“blaze”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

One of the best spots in Dover but nobody goes. Food is really good and the service matches. The have a real flow and their timing between course is excellent. Limited wine/beer list but you can find something to drink

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Paul C

“Almost turned away”
Reviewed March 14, 2012 via mobile

GPS lead me to a Super 8 motel and I noticed the restaraunt was attached to it. I almost drove away without going in because the place doesn't look appealing from the outside. Good thing I decided to go in! The food was excellent and service was great. I'll definitely be back for another lunch buffet next time I'm in the area!

3 Thank OFlem
Dover, Delaware
“Yum!”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

If I could make their Chicken Tikka at home, I would never eat out again. The lunch buffet is a great option for the gourmet in a hurry.

2 Thank Bassplyr59
“Really good food”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We ate here tonight asked on the reviews the restaurant got on this website and others. We were so happy with the restaurant that we will definitely return next time we are in Dover. We tried the buffet this time, but next time will try from the full menu.

I highly recommend having a meal here.

2 Thank Drilbu
Bethesda, MD
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wish this place was near home”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

It's called "Flavor of India" now. One of the best Indian restaurants we've eaten at...and we live in the DC area where there are plenty of Indian restaurants. They'll spice it the way you want, but beware that they mean business spice-wise -- medium spice would be way too much for anyone who can't tolerate spicy food. Very generous portions.

You don't go here for the atmosphere, but it's clean. In case it matters, the restrooms are next door in the Super 8 motel lobby.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank suburbanmd

Been to Flavor of India? Share your experiences!