“Excellent Italian Food”

Ranked #8 of 197 Restaurants in Dover
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Tried this restaurant because of the high rating on TripAdvisor and we found the food excellent. I had a terrific Zuppa di Pesche which was enormous and I couldn't finish. The kids enjoyed their pizza, and my better half had an excellent eggplant dish. The service was great and we left very satisfied. I would visit again if we travel again to the area and would highly recommend if you are looking for authentic Italian food.

There are newer reviews for Franco's Pasta

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I find that the food here is good but not "Great". The bread you get before the meal is tasty, but the pizza is something I'd honestly rather get somewhere else. But if you like Italian food, you can give it a shot and see for yourself.

2  Thank Kate W
Reviewed July 30, 2013

we headed over because the restaurant was within walking distance to the hotel. As it was located in the corner of a mini strip mall we were not expecting anything but filling our stomachs. When we walked in and smelled the garlic we realized we may have underestimated this cozy Italian Restaurant. The menu was extensive and even include gnocchi, which is an Italian specialty that is hard to find. All our meals were delicious and included fresh rustic bread and salad. I wish we had a place like that locally, we would be regulars.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Not just another strip mall pizza joint - this is family owned, family run and has great food! The service is second to none and you feel like you've been invited to dinner.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

My friend who is local loves this place. I would not have even seen it tucked back in a strip mall. Family owned, the food is excellent for a small place and the service was nice. The seasoning on the grilled chicken salad was excellent. I liked the the clam in white sauce had real clams in addition to the canned ones and plenty of garlic! Really well done! They are not shy on the wine pouring either. I would go back there if I lived closer!

Been to Franco's Pasta? Share your experiences!