“A very good meal for the money”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #40 of 197 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pilesgrove, New Jersey
“A very good meal for the money”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We stopped here for an early dinner. I started with the Zuppa Toscana, a potato and sausage soup which came steaming hot (great on a brisk day) and then I had the Braised Beef & Tortelloni which come in a great Marsala sauce. My Wife Started with the salad ,in our opinion they have the best salads period, next she had the Capelini Pomodoro with grilled Chicken. We both enjoyed our meal, you can usually count on a good meal in this Olive Garden. Our sever was very attentive.

• Visited October 2013

Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Typical USA chain restaurant”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This restaurant is typical of a USA "Chain Restaurant". On this occasion it was on an Italian theme. Food was good but not great. Value was good but not great. Service was good but not great. Menu was good but not great. Nothing to shout about but then nothing to complain about. I would eat there again but don’t imagine you will leave thinking it was the greatest pasta restaurant ever.............

• Visited August 2013
Clermont, Florida
“Awesome Staff”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Our waitress was very friendly and efficient. I was with my aged father and step-mother, who were challenging at times, but our waitress accommodated them beautifully. The food was great and the breadsticks plentiful. Great dinner!

Visited July 2013
Aberdeen, md
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“10 min and three waiters”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Usually Olive Garden is pretty good but for some reason tonight I was able to experience what a ghost must feel like when it goes out. Between the two waitress working the section not one even acknowledge the fact that we were there. But no fear Heather V. Came to the rescue. Once we moved sections we were taking care of with swift precision. She was very attentive and made the dinner enjoyable again. Thanks Heather.

Visited July 2013
Ocean City, Maryland
“Is this permenant?”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Me and my Wife have been going a couple times a month to this location for years. My Wife always gets the soup, salad and breadsticks while I get a steak or chicken entree. The food had always been very good but over the last year it has started to suffer. The salads have become bare with important elements such as tomatos, onions and coutons being rationed in the back by the kitchen staff. while my entree portons have stayed the same size the quality of the meat has deminished. Fatty pieces of oil drenched chicken and steak served in an "Italian" setting for $20 a plate is not something I'm interested in. The waitstaff is always wonderful and do what they can to please, but theirs only so much they can do to twart corp's plan to slowly remove quality food from their restaurants. Thank you Olive Garden, guess it was nice while it lasted.

• Visited March 2013