“Don't miss out on this one!”

Cool Springs Fish Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 197 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Jersey
“Don't miss out on this one!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

We visit here on special occasions the food is great and they are very consistent. Very pleasant atmosphere and good service. Prime Rib, Sea Bass and Rock Fish are our favorites. The dinner rolls and scallop appetizer are to die for. I suggest you make reservations because of the limited seating and hours of operation. You will not be disappointed with this one.

FORT COLLINS
“Best around, but not that great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife's crabcakes were excellent. My baked stuffed flounder-mostly goopy crabmeat--don't know why so much mayo, how it holds together I guess. Carrot cake we shared , decent. service was fair. It's OK, but far from great.

ma
“Moldy ceiling”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is my father-in-law's favorite restaurant. He always points out how much better he likes it than my favorite seafood place several states' away. He goes at least once a month, having been there over sixty times. I find it strange that the staff doesn't seem to recognize him and his companion. Salad and one roll is included with each meal. The salad was romaine with a few shredded carrots and some croutons. Too much dressing was glopped in the middle. My crab cakes were good. No choice as to sides. My red potatoes and zucchini were good. My husband had the macadamia-encrusted mahi mahi special which he enjoyed. The portion size is adequate. Nothing left for lunch the next day. For dessert, we had an Almond Joy torte which was quite good. The decor is pretty bland. The drop ceiling not only makes the place feel claustrophobic, it is in poor condition. There are water stains and mold was growing over my head. As soon as the panel got stained, it should have been replaced. Letting it stay there and grow mold is unacceptable.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank MaBiobabe
Dover, Delaware, United States
“don't mock us”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

the service started off being very good - wound up non-existing.
we wequested water refill - never got it,
As we were finishing dinner an A/C unit went on aimed right at our table I requested it to be turned off. The maitre de said she would take care of it.
About 10 minutes went by with the dirty dishes in front of us and no server - and the A/C blew the paper napkins across the table - she did not turn off the A/C - never got the water.
As we left and paid the staff mocked us with their attitudes and couldn't wait for us to leave.

2 Thank Henry C
Eastern Shore
“Time for some changes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

We have always loved this restaurant. But it is getting a little boring seeing the same old stuff.
New Menu would be nice (especially new desserts, these are really old) Maybe some more fun looking Martini/Manhattan glasses. The salad that came with my dinner last time was a little "sick" looking - spruce it up. One more small item, the wait staff. I like my waitress to be friendly but not chummy like my BFF's.
Again, the food and drinks are always good. Just looking for something new!

• Visited September 2013