“Overpriced for the quality”

Cool Springs Fish Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 198 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Cool Springs is known as one of the hot spots for date night in Dover, but I found that both the service and food was not worth the high prices charged. We had long waits for service and we had better seafood at other locations in the area. We've never gone back.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Prices were a bit above average, but the food was outstanding. Wait Staff was professional and helpful to us first timers. Had an outstanding birthday with my brother and his wife and my wife. Lamb was perfect, roasted seafood over penne was customized to handle shrimp allergy, horseradish crusted salmon was great, and stuffed rockfish was great. Best restaurant we have found in Dover area in two years of searching and asking. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I'm not a mushroom lover but I had a stuffed mushroom and it was excellent. The wasbi salmon was spicy enough for my enjoyment. And, get the bread pudding dessert, it won't disappoint you!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My wife and I tried this place after it was highly recommended by a coworker. Started of with a long wait which nomally is somewhat ok because it signals that the place is good but place was very cramped and hardly any room to wait for a table. The food we got was ok but no where near worth the wait and the price.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Wanted to celebrate a birthday and didn't want to travel too far because of bad weather. Decided to try Cool Springs. It was very nice. The waitress was very attentive and catered to our allergies. It was a bit expensive but if you want good seafood and a nice time, try it. We were so glad we went back a few days later and it was just as good the second time.