The receptionists were very friendly and helpful upon checking in. The rooms are not that big, but has many sections (living,kitchen,bedroom). I got a room with a bunk bed, best fit for older children and teenagers. The room has a TV, a fridge, a sink, and a water heater. At night, don't forget to close the windows, as because bugs will come in.
When bored, i travel around the hotel. It has a big water park, fitted with 3 or 4 slides. There is no beach available, unless you walk further to the right of the hotel. The hotel has a fitness center, a spa with a sauna, and a Hawaiian cultural center. They offered hula dancing, ukulele and lei making classes.
Overall, i would return. As i observed, the employees are very good when handling with young children. They also had a movie time for the children. The water activities had a wide variety, including night fishing and banana boat. They also provided guided trips to krakatau.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service All Suites resort property located on the Sunda Straits with Stunning Views of the infamous Krakatau Island. The property offers guests a chance to either relax and enjoy the surroundings or part take of exciting trips including visits to Krakatau, Ujong Kulong National Park, Historical Banten Lama ( the repuded location where Islam originated in Indonesia. A destination not to be missed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawaii Resort Family Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii a Club Bali Hotel Java
- Hawaii Resort Family Suites Anyer, Banten Province