Lowest prices for your stay
$106
$96
Hotels.com
$96
FindHotel$96
Priceline$106
Trip.com$110
All reviews across the street parking deck free breakfast get away block beach dewey season delaware
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2015

We've stayed here a couple of times for spur-of-the-moment off-season getaways to the Rehoboth / Dewey area. It's a reliable basic hotel for a beach visit. Off season rates good. Rooms we've been in have been well maintained, beds comfortable with decent linens and pillows, housekeeping was very good, wireless has worked fine, covered parking was included, and a very basic continental breakfast was also included (coffee, bagels,muffins, cereal, and such). Beach block location makes for easy walk to beach. Would stay again for similar trips.

1  Thank George O
Reviewed April 17, 2015

Good , but please house clean and maintain... No the place isn't the Ritz and needs soom elbow grease. A nice place to beat the riffraff of ocmd. Good bang for the buck... 1234567890qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

Reviewed April 15, 2015

I stayed at the best western gold leaf in Dewey beach Delaware. The manager and owner at the hotel went above and beyond to make my stay very pleasant, along with the rest of the stay. For those looking for hotel to stay at, just for passing through or a long term? I would highly recommend the hotel in Dewey beach Delaware for any time of the year. When planning my next stay in the area i am definitely going to make my next stay at the Best Western Gold Leaf Dewey Beach Delaware.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank liv l
Reviewed April 14, 2015

The room and price were comparable to other hotels in area. My problem was with the staff and the way they handled the mistake made to my visa account witch caused me to cut my stay short, If the transaction was handled properly i would of stayed an extra night , instead of being worried about making sure I was able to make it home.

Reviewed April 8, 2015

I usually stay at this Best Western in the off season. The price is usually very good. The staff is very helpful and responsive to any need. It is a big bonus to have breakfast available - real coffee. There is also a gym - small but adequate in the off season. The Best Western is in the beach block and you can see the ocean from most rooms. That also means that the building shows the cost of sand and salt. However the beds are lovely and the TV has lots of channels. My only wish is that they had a restaurant where you could get a sandwich or a glass of wine . I will continue to stay here.

Room tip: Gym, pool and breakfast room are on the top floor
Date of stay: January 2015