Gold Leaf Hotel
Hotel Dewey(Dewey Beach)
$199
$193
Sea Esta Motels IV(Dewey Beach)
$139
Beach House Dewey(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
Sea Esta Motels I(Dewey Beach)
$185
  • Room Service
The Atlantic Oceanside Dewey Beach Resort(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
Hyatt Place Dewey Beach(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
$645
$619
Hyatt.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
$190
All reviewsfrench doorsgreat locationroom was cleanhard boiled eggsacross the streetnice rooftop poolbagelsfront desk staffwould stay here againcontinental breakfastdewey beach areaextra towelsshort walk to the beachfirst floorrusty rudderocean sidelong weekend
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel is one block from the beach and across the street from the bay. Overall, has a nice appearance and is in a good area. The rooms are good, bed comfy, good TV, good internet. Shower has good water pressure. Some of the people who work there are very nice. Negatives: The hotel accepts pets, which is OK by me, but they need to clean as if they have more than humans staying. We found fleas on our fresh towels. The carpets need to be steam cleaned or replaced. They are filthy!!!!! There needs to be designated smoking areas. Because there are not, people tend to smoke in the parking garage during inclement weather. My car constantly smelled of smoke. I was able to get this room for about $60 per night through Groupon. If I had paid higher price, I might have been really angry.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank butterfly53
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed here with our greyhounds for an annual greyhound gathering. Have stayed at other hotels in the area, but this was our first time at the Best Western. Our room was very clean and well stocked when we arrived. All of the employees we encountered were friendly, and very helpful. The continental breakfast was more than adequate, and the woman who took care of restocking, etc. was very helpful. She even cooked a waffle for my husband when he didn't want to bother waiting in line! The housekeeping staff was equally helpful. When we asked that they leave clean towels (rather than entering the room with our dogs inside) they came to the breakfast room to find us so we could put the towels inside our room, as they said sometimes other people will come along and take the towels from the door! We prefer not to have housekeeping services when our dogs are in the room, but anything we needed we asked for and received immediately. Checking in and out was quick and simple, and FRIENDLY! (unlike another hotel we have stayed in, in Rehoboth Beach) Unfortunately we had windy and rainy weather so couldn't enjoy those French doors much, but we'll definitely be back to try again next year.

Room Tip: The upper floors have the best views from the French doors. We were on the 4th floor and could view the bay in one direction, the ocean in the other.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We made a weekend trip to Dewey beach using a groupon promotion. The rates were very reasonable and the hotel was clean and perfect for a family stay. We have two small children and appreciated that we could get to the beach and not have to cross coastal highway. Breakfast was waffles, cereals, bagels, hard boiled eggs, coffee, etc. Parking is included and there is an attached garage. There was also free wifi in the rooms and refrigerator for us to use. There is an outdoor pool which looked nice but we did not use. We were happy with our stay and with the groupon price!

Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The location was nice, on the same side of the highway as the beach, and Dewey Beach is nice, but the hotel and rooms are well worn and dirty. The carpeting in the hallways to the rooms is disgusting and the rooms themselves were not cleaned well. I realize that is close to the beach but by the time I walked from the shower to the bed my feet were coated with sand from the carpet. There was also something disgusting on the wall. When I called to switch rooms I was told there was nothing else available and they sent the front desk person (Brittany) up to clean the walls off. Brittany was great but I felt really bad for her that she had to clean up what the maid missed. I checked out a day early due to the condition of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank DudeAbides59
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great location in Dewey Beach...walking distance to beach, shopping and restaurants. Rooms were quiet and comfortable. The French balcony was a nice way to get some fresh air instead of Air Conditioning 24/7. Nice complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple