Gold Leaf Hotel
Hotel Dewey(Dewey Beach)
$139
$135
Hyatt Place Dewey Beach(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Atlantic View Hotel(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
$156
$149
Beach House Dewey(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Sea Esta Motels IV(Dewey Beach)
$75
$73
The Atlantic Oceanside Dewey Beach Resort(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
Sea Esta Motels I(Dewey Beach)
$115
$105
  • Room Service
$179
Quality Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
$133
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfrench doorsoff seasongreat locationroom was cleanacross the streethard boiled eggsnice rooftop poolbagelsbreakfast includedwould stay here againdewey beach areaextra towelscoastal highwayrusty rudderocean sidelong weekendblock
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We thought staff should have been intimately familiar with all aspects of the Cape May Ferry, which we'd never taken before, but we figured it out through brochures and the Internet. A list of diners open after Labor Day would have been helpful. But all this did not detract from our overall experience, which was exceptional. The proximity to the beach was breathtaking, and we appreciated the excellent parking.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The carpet in the hallways and room was disgusting. I first started walking barefoot in the room only to discover my feet felt really sticky and when I looked at my feet -they were gross!! The water view is deceiving as well. You can sort of see water -the ocean on one side but not really. The French balcony was also deceiving for me. When I think of balcony I think of going outside - not here - there are doors that open to nothing with a rail across the opening. Otherwise a huge window to open. Breakfast did not impress me - just your average hotel stuff. This area for the beach is a great spot but would pick another place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We loved the proximity to beach, free breakfast is nice, tho coffee is terrible, also coffee in room is awful, but refrig. and microwave very convenient. Beds are comfy, bathroom clean and good water pressure in shower, front desk staff friendly and helpful. Pool is very nice, only needs re-surfacing, and plastic lounge chairs could do with some padding, and PLEASE water and save those dying plants. BIG NEGATIVE: filthy rugs in hallway and room. Do not attempt the white sox test....I fear the dirt will never come out. Suggestion to management: put in laminate flooring: easy to clean and such a fresh clean look. Would really improve this little seaside gem.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary Beth H
Reviewed September 3, 2013

arrival staff was less than welcoming, with telling our party of 6 that we were only allowed one vehicle or else be towed.. we paid an additional 60 dollars in permits after trying to find the permit place. The breakfast room was over crowded more space due to management.. No hot water, or water pressure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank karen s
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The reservation said ocean view but my view was of another building. I requested to be away from the ice machine and doors but they placed me directly across both and the elevator. So I heard slamming all night and ice poring at 6:00 AM. No useable wireless. Too weak. Rooms was dirty. found long black hairs on the sink and in the bathroom. Eating area is too small. They locked my room remotely at 9:30 even though I was still packing and putting stuff in my car.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family