“This is the best place EVER!! The girl who left the bad review ordered food and didnt have any money”
Review of Sharky's Grill&BBQ - CLOSED

Sharky's Grill&BBQ
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Sharkys is the best place in Dewey. This person, Tammy Hall, ordered food then didnt have the money to pay for it. She was rude and if had been my business, I would have thrown her out and called the police. Sharky handled it a lot beter and more patiently than she deserved.

3  Thank relaxinrob

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Unfortunately it seems I have to pick a star. 0 should be an option because this was the worst dining expereience of my life. I felt threatened, harrassed, embarrassed and concerned for my physical safety. About a week ago me and a friend took a walk down the Dewey strip to grab some fast breakfast consisting of a bagel some coffee and a buit of fresh fruit. I am a mature 27 year old woman who enjoys grabbing a bit of breakfast and enjoying a relaxing meal while on a weekend getaway. I was accused of stealing the fruit cup my friend orderd and purchased. The manager of this poorly run establishment greatly embarrassed me in front of everyone else dining . I'm sure thier relaxing breakfast was ruined as well by this biligerent angry obscenely loud and obnoxious manager and owner. He yelled at me and was extremly close to me physically. He was so angry I was scared he was going to assult me. Never ever have I been accused of stealing food that was not even in my order. The staff at this poorly run establishment told us we may sit down and relax while our food was being prepared. We were also told we to pay the bill at the end of the meal. Immediatel came screamiy this rude managerng at both of us women in a violent way. When our food came I told him I wanted my money back and that I would never spend my money and be treated so poorly. This manager had the audacity to refuse to refund me for my money in exchange for my unopened and untouched food. He continued to scream at me and even call the police on me. I will be taking this matter up to a higher extent as well. My advice to other beach goers looking for a nice breakfast at Dewwy is to keep walking right pasy Sharky's Do not be fooled by the appeal of a fun beachy place to eat. You will be accused of theft, harrassed and screamed at. You may even by assulted by this manager and his out of control temper. The bagel was terrible as well and my friend's fruit cup was far from fresh!

4  Thank Margo K
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Very good food very friendly and such a laid back atmosphere. Little expensive though.

5  Thank kej605
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Sharky is an interesting guy to talk to. When it's February cold outside, the atmosphere is warm in Sharky's, The food seemed not to be prepared on site; my fruit cocktail came in a cup with a printed, sealed aluminum lid. The coffee was hot and fresh, however.

3  Thank susaness
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We had the menu explained to us by Sharky himself.....great service, good burger, nice people, nice view.

1  Thank Rhonda M