“Best place to visit in Dewey!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mama Maria's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Dewey Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Milford, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place to visit in Dewey!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

I was there this past summer, and I loved it! They had a great atmosphere, and the best energetic service I have seen in a long time. Everything on the menu is worth trying. They have a variety of everything and even a kids menu. I was visiting with a bunch of friends, and we got the macaroni cheese pizza at 2:00 in the morning and it was outstanding! I would definitely recommend this place, no matter the age.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sarah R

PA
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

We have been visiting the Dewey Beach area each summer for 14 years. One of our favorite stops was Mama Maria's. The salads were great, the pasta dinners were fabulous, and the pizza was tasty. Last July 3rd my family stopped there and the dining room was not open and the air conditioning in that room was turned off. The take-out area with limited seating was open and air conditioned, so we ordered dinner to eat there. Everything tasted all right, but a few hours later I was violently ill and it continued through the July 4th holiday. I had a very bad case of food poisoning and I couldn't leave the hotel room all through July 4th. I was so disappointed because we used to love to stop here. It has really gone downhill. Never again!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank SpanishteacherPA
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pasta and sub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

We visited Mamma's because the ratings were good. We were not disappointed. The Lobster Ravioli was good. It was the best Italian Sub, I've had ever. Next time in Dewey, I will definitely go there.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank trsbly
Accident, Maryland, United States
“True Italian experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was my first experience at Mama Maria's, and it was fantastic! The food is rich, decadent, and truly Italian. Last night's meal was Shrimp Alfredo, and it was by far, the best I have ever had. The Limoncello cake is divine, with a luscious presentation. With more than generous portions, the prices are proportionate. Service was always friendly, and our server was very attentive. Mama Maria's is clean, comfortable, and has an old world charm. I can't wait to get back in the Spring!

• Visited September 2013
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“authentic italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

A wonderful Italian meal , enjoyed around the table were calamari, lasagna, eggplant parm, pasta with garlic and oil. Delicioso!!!!! Great service, very pleasant.

• Visited September 2013