“Good Italian in DV!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Mamma Maria's is a good place in Dewey Beach....the breakfast pizza omelette was pretty darn good...the place is old and tired and in need of some renovations.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Food was excellent! Salad and bread was very fresh. I had scallops and linguini with spicy red sauce. It was a large portion and very tasty. My husband had the Italian sausage and green peppers over pasta. The sausage was homemade fresh and wonderful. Waiters were difficult to understand with heavy Italian accent . Very good food, a little on the pricey side. Dinner for two was 75.00 .

1  Thank Marleynme
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This restaurant is owned and operated by family, who have come here from Naples. The chef,Frank, is professionaly trained and just makes the best food!!! The calamari is the best I have ever eaten...to tell you the truth, I never liked that dish before trying Frank's. Everything is fresh, the salads are cold and crisp, the sauce is just the best,the Pizza is huge and delicious. You won't be disappointed if you try anything here, good service, good food, and good times.My husband and I have been coming to this restuarant since it opened in the early 90's,always the same!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is a fabulous Italian restaurant! The food was fantastic! Italian music, Italian chef and owners! It is wonderful atmosphere with plenty of food to choose from. After eating, take a stroll to the beach, which is walking distance behind the restaurant. Servers are polite, knowledgeable, and friendly. It is great fro couples, families, everybody!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to Mama Maria's during our recent trip to Dewey Beach. There were 6 of us in our party, and we all really enjoyed every bite of our meal. You get really big portions, and the sauces were all delicious! My brother-in-law and sister-in-law had the pasta with scallops and said it was some of the best they ever tasted. And my son, who is a fettucine alfredo "expert", said his penne with alfredo sauce was really scrumptious. We were really glad we decided to dine at Mama Maria's. Plus, our waitress was really friendly and provided great service.