“Fabulous crab cakes!”

Bethesda, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous crab cakes!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Delicious mojito, home made pasta, fabulous crab cakes, fun roof top dining room...
I can't rave about the crab cakes enough...I am from Maryland and very hard to please.
They are perfect!

“Best meal ALL SUMMER”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Emily and family are the best. Our meal was fabulous, the service inpeccable, and I would come back one hundred times over!

Annapolis, Maryland, United States
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Two Seas has been family-owned and operated for over 25 years...from the time you are greeted by "Ms. Emily" to the time you enjoy amazing food on the roof top overlooking the ocean/bay...you feel like part of the family. This restaurant is truly a hidden treasure that is mostly frequented by "locals" - best kept secret in Dewey!

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic for food allery folks”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I (Wi family) had an excellent dinner here last week on our first visit to this restaurant. We will definitely be back with our son. We thought it rates among the best in the area and we have been to many of the "best" in the Rehoboth, Dewey and Bethany areas. The wait staff is very friendly and the chef is very accommodating for any food allergies or sensitivities you might have. Appetizers, entrees and dessert were all excellent!

1 Thank Mike M
Rehoboth Beach
“Rehoboth / Dewey Best Restaurant”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I've lived in Rehoboth / Dewey Beach all my life and I've tried them all. Two Seas is the best restaurant in the area in my opinion. The food is done perfectly, the wines are great and the service is outstanding. Emily and her daughter Jill are always ready to go the extra nine yards to help make your evening memorable! My favorite - the single crabcake on ravioli.