“Overpriced below average food for high price.”

Two Seas Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 45 Restaurants in Dewey Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The back history of this place is great with an awesome view the dog didn't bother me so much but reguardless of the price the food took forever and it was below average for at least what our table ordered. The food quality was no where near price point that they command and the lawn chairs that you sit in do not help them at all. I always like to try something at least once and I eat at restaurants a lot to the point I don't even need a fridge at home to give you an idea how much I eat out and have done everything from 30 for two all the way up to 600 for two that would include appetizer, main course, wine and dessert. At this place for two I spent around 100 for the two of us but it felt like it should been around 40-50 and even then my steak was still should har been sent back but because everything took so long I just wanted to eat what I could and leave. Maybe you will have better luck but Dewey Beach is our second home to us as we are here every weekend year round and there are far better high end places that you could dine at for equal or less money

Reviewed August 30, 2012

You cannot beat the view from the rooftop deck. It is amazing. Friendly bartender and just a wonderful setting. We had dinner downstairs and everthing was prepared well and was tasty. It is pricey (mid thities for most entrees) but I have to say it was worth it. Very friendly wait staff and pleasant owner.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Food was decent but over priced. The wait staff were very friendly but the owner was rude. I felt like for the money they charged they could serve their drinks in something other than cheap plastic cups and have nicer chairs to sit in rather than cheap lawn furniture. The overall dining experience didn't match the cost. The owner's dog sat with us at dinner and begged for food which was strange.

2  Thank vacasheon1
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The only good thing about this place is the view upstairs. We went for drinks then had dinner downstairs. I realized we were going to have a bad experience judging by the table next to us. They sent food back, waited a while, just looked upset. So, onto our experience. We sat down and our waiter didn't get to us for 20 minutes. I used to be a waitress, so understand when you are getting slammed, but didn't even acknowledge us until my husband said something. We quickly ordered, wanting to get our order in fast. I ordered flounder stuffed with crab. After waiting a loong time, we got our meals. I started to eat the fish and thought 'well this is ok but it's not flounder'. I asked the waiter what I was eating and he told me "oh the kitchen ran out of flounder so they gave you something else, let me ask what it is". I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I actually like halibut but why not ask me upfront if this was ok? Especially since I was $37 for this. I decided to speak with management and she argued with me. I was told "halibut is a better fish". Yeah, I get that, but I didn't order that and no one thought it would be a good idea to tell me? Horrible experience. Do NOT go there.

3  Thank J G
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Quiet dining room, excellent service, excellent but pricey food. Been there many times in the past few years since we discovered it. Nice view (ocean plus bay = two seas) from open rooftop area with tables and bar, but a couple of flights of stairs to get there. The second time we went there they knew our names and have been welcomed like old friends ever since.