“Stopped for lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The kids were hungry and everyone like pizza. It was great, the kids could order a slice. This is something you have to do when you are at the beach in Delaware.

There are newer reviews for Grotto Pizza

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Recently ate at Grotto' s Pizza in Dewey,it was okay the service was lacking the pizza was okay,in my opinion to expensive for the final product.Always wanted to try Grotto' s but mostly likely will not return.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Laid back, good food, friendly staff, kid friendly and reasonable prices. Casual family atmosphere. Lots of menu choices

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We stopped at grotto pizza one night in Dewey Beach because we just wanted something simple and quick for dinner. My husband ordered a plan personal size pizza and I ordered a chicken sandwich. It took 25 minutes for my husband to get his pizza and they never brought my sandwich out with his. I waited at least another 15 minutes before my food came out. My husband was almost finished his meal by the time mine came out. I just couldn't watch him sit there and let his food get cold while I waited for mine. The waiter was nice but there was never an explanation as to why the food came out so late. The restaurant was not at all crowded when we got there around 5 p.m. on a week night so we really don't understand what the delay was. Honestly the quality of the food was not worth the wait or the price. Save your time and money and go to a pizza place that is not a chain.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Down the street from our hotel. Great drink specials. Friendly bartenders. Trivia night, buzztime triva all nights. Open air deck opens to bar. We loved their calzones. At times could use a little more cleaning up.