“Good time”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Millville, Delaware
“Good time”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Since none of the restaurants were open at the Hyatt, having Nalu directly across the street was a great place for cocktails and dessert. Bartenders were fun and welcoming to visitors. And we didn't have to worry about driving!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sharon B

Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
“Cool beach bar”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This place makes a bangin' Mai Tai, which happened to be the special of the day. Needless to say, I took in a few. I stopped in on an early summer evening, and it was pretty quiet. The staff were friendly and helpful. I didn't eat here, but I saw others that did, and the food looked tasty. I'd visit at least for a drink.

• Visited August 2013
“Nice place”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for the first time on Labor Day. There was no one left in town and only a four tables of customers. The service was a little slow but it seemed to be because they were bored since they were so slow. The food was excellent. I got the pasta with the lobster sauce - I was amazed at the size of the pieces of the lobster in the sauce. One piece I had to cut up to eat. And the portion was enough to take half for lunch the next day. I will eat here again for sure.... only disappointed I didn't eat here before....

• Visited September 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great spot for lunch”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I love going here for lunch. It's a great place to eat right of the beach. There fish sandwich is amazing. I always get the Mahi Mahi blackended. I get a side salad instead of fries and just eat the fish and salad! I've gotten it tons of times and it is always great!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank jen Z
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Brews, Yums, & Tunes”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things. I'm always on the road, so new food experiences are something I'm always on the hunt for. Nalu was definitely fresh on many levels. The Hawaiin surf bar theme is a perfect vibe a block away from the beach. I'm a fan of different kinds of beer and they have authentic Hawaiin beers like Kona, which became a fast favorite. I went with the pork tacos. They were dynomite and perfectly paired with my Kona. While I enjoyed my Hawaii meal I was serenaded with a really talented music duo. I had quite a few requests and they knew all of them. It was an amazing dining experience from start to finish. I found a regular summer spot for sure! Try it and I promise you'll be hooked.

• Visited July 2013