The Bay Resort
Gold Leaf Hotel(Dewey Beach)
$146
$142
Hyatt Place Dewey Beach(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$185
Beach House Dewey(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
Hotel Dewey(Dewey Beach)
$135
Hotwire.com
Sea Esta Motels IV(Dewey Beach)
$75
$73
Hotwire.com
Sea Esta Motels I(Dewey Beach)
$115
$105
  • Room Service
The Atlantic Oceanside Dewey Beach Resort(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$143
Atlantic View Hotel(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Travelocity
All reviewspaddle boardssmall kitchenwatching the sunsetcrabpool sidetwo blockswithin walking distancegreat place to stayclean roomsshort walk to the beachnice poolget awaymany yearsmid weekcoffee makergirls weekendwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Stayed Sunday through Friday in a second floor room with a view of the bay. The sunsets were great. We sat on the balcony quite a bit. Since it was just me and my husband the room was a good size. I think the bathroom would be a little small for more than two people. The location was good, within walking distance of everything there is to see in Dewey. The beach is just two blocks away, not far at all. The best review I can give is to say I would stay there again without a doubt.

Room Tip: Families with kids might like the pool side rooms best.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank atdgtravels
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We just got back from 4 days and 3 nights at the Bay Resort in Dewey Beach. We had a great time, the room was clean, the little kitchenette was well equipped, and the staff was fantastic! We like the option of making our own meals, so we stopped at a farm stand on the way down to load up on fresh fruits and veggies and found a great seafood market, we were eating gourmet all the way. The beach was a walk away and we kayaked out the back of the motel. This is a family friendly place, I hear it can get rowdy at times but when we were there it was very peaceful. We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JeanBikes
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We love this property for our visit to Dewey. I wish they had some sort of suite for more room but overall this property is clean and convenient. Our second year there and we plan to visit in the fall with a few couples!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We have been staying @ this motel for years.
Once again it was a great stay.
Rooms were fresh & very clean. The staff was helpful & friendly.
We had a pool view, but the bays view is also nice.
It is in walking to the ocean. We would do the pool first...then walk to the beach & return to relax at the pool again.

Great trip
And they have Wi-Fi!

Room Tip: Check out is @ 10, but they will let you stay & use the pool & facilities.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This was my families first vacation with our two young children, and I am so glad I picked this hotel. Very clean, staff was super friendly and helpful. The outside of the hotel was very well kept and clean, and the view of the bay was beautiful. Only a few minute walk to the beach and places to eat, and between 5-10 minute drive to grocery stores/outlets. We will be back!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family