My boyfriend and I went to Dewey for a few days and stayed here. We booked the King efficiency suite and were pleasantly surprised. It had a full fridge, a sink, a little stove, and was furnished with paper plates, silverware, etc. Helped us save a ton of precious beach time and money not having to eati out for every meal. Is it a luxury hotel? No. But it was clean and comfortable and the location is great. You don't even have to cross the street to get to the beach. We'd stay here again in a heartbeat.
As a side note, we didn't use the pool but did stop by and check it out one evening. It is small, but looked really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small beach motel located in the heart of Dewey Beach, Delaware. Walk 1 block to Delaware's award winning beaches. Park your car when you check in, you will not need it! Walking distance to bay water sports, beaches, restaurants, shopping, nightlife, trolley, Rehoboth boardwalk and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantic Oceanside Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Oceanside Hotel Dewey Beach
- Atlantic Oceanside Dewey Beach