“amazing service and food!!!!”
Review of Crabby Dick's

Crabby Dick's
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Even with a full house the service was wonderful! It was me amd my boyfriends first time visiting and everything about crabbys was amazing. To start off our waiter Alex was friendly and made sure to visit our table very often. The alcohol bucket was definitly a suprise and we got to keep the bucket too! Alex made frequent stops at our table even after our food had arrived. All the staff seemed to work very fluently together and seemed like they enjoyed there job, which is always a plus. The manager also stopped in at our table to make sure everything was just right! The crab was wonderful and I would suggest getting the crab pretzel!! When you stop in make sure to ask for Alex!

There are newer reviews for Crabby Dick's

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Lots of atmosphere in this old inn adjacent Delaware Bay and the old entrance locks for the C&D Canal. The place serves Crabs...almost any way you might want them. I had mine in pasta, my wife had hers on flatbread. Both were delicious. The service was friendly, prompt and professional. Our server, Eric, kept our glasses full. The portion sizes were generous and served hot. I would go some distance out of my way to come back again.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

After attending new student orientation at Udel with my daughter we decided to see if we could find someplace that served crabs. On a whim we fired up the iPhone and searched crab restaurants near Newark DE. Crabby Dick's popped up and we just had to try it. Took a nice scenic drive about 20-30 min. And we were very happy we did. Sat outside to enjoy the view. I had a great time with the all you can eat blue claws which were very good! Daughter had crab clusters which were also very good. Nothing like cracking some crabs on brown paper while enjoying a nice view. Our waitress was very friendly. I would absolutely go back!

1  Thank bzylizy
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Enjoy the service, food and local. Our server was Jen and she was great. Delaware City is a quaint little town on the Delaware River near the mouth of the C&D canal. There is a ferry station to Pea Patch Island, part of Fort Delaware State Park. My wife and I sat out on the deck. The food was served promptly and Jen shared info on the local happenings. We had a very enjoyable evening.

2  Thank Rmeman
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife was reticent in going down to Delaware City, although I assured her it was a nice hamlet on the river. CD's is across the street from the water with a view of Ft. Delaware (island on this wide spot on the river). Very good dinner, small but well thought-out draft beer selection & loved their crab cake. Excellent live band that started off at 7PM on this Saturday evening.