“What a brilliant pub!!!”
Review of Crabby Dick's

Crabby Dick's
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Rye, England
“What a brilliant pub!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time here. The food is excellent, whilst the staff and beer are also superb! We will certainly return sometime in the future!

• Visited April 2013

New Castle, Delaware
“nice atmosphere..food blah”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I keep going back because I like the deck and the atmosphere but the food really isnt that good. If your going for some drinks and an app then go, have a blast but otherwise just keep driving!

• Visited March 2013
crabbyguys, Owner at Crabby Dick's, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thanks for the compliments on our waterfront deck and atmosphere. The summer really kicks in as we have live music on Friday and Saturday nights. I was disappointed to hear your comments on our food. We have one Best of Delaware for our crabcakes in many publications and national publications. I would really love to hear from you to find what we are missing in our menu to add some more excitement for you. Please email me at dale@crabby-dicks.com. Thanks, hon!
Newark, Delaware
“I like the atmosphere”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I've been several times here, and each time have enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and friendly service. I've had a crab pretzel that was fantastic, and usually get one of the salads that is served fresh and supersized. Decent selection of beers, but minimal. I really enjoy the historic feel and views, and local friendliness. Check the website out for the happy hour specials, too.

• Visited January 2013
crabbyguys, Owner at Crabby Dick's, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
I am so happy you enjoyed your recent visit to Crabby Dick's ! I think we have one of (if not the best) waterfront views in the state. It sounds as if you really enjoyed the food and atmosphere at Crabby Dick's. We currently offer 9 beers on tap with at least four of which are local Delaware or PA craft breweries. We are always open to suggestions if you feel we are missing something in our beer selection. We would really love to have your 3 star rating turn into a 5 star ! Please feel free to email me directly dale@crabby-dicks.com
Paterson, New Jersey
“Great place”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We recently stopped at Delaware City sailing to Annapolis from New Jersey. Went here for dinner. It was great especially recommend the crab soup.

Visited October 2012
Middletown
“Good times at Crabby Dicks!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We throughly enjoy our time at Crabbys Dicks. We sat on the deck overlooking the Delaware River and ate an enjoyable meal with friends and family. The service and food were good and my daughter bought a t-shirt from the retail shop. We definitely will return.

• Visited October 2012