“Good Food, Fast Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hellertown, Pennsylvania
“Good Food, Fast Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

This facility is huge, they can seat plenty of guests in a very short period of time, less than 5 - 10 minutes at most. We were fortunate to arrive just at the right time, put in our name and within 7 minutes were already seated, served with piping hot buns and delicous cinnmamon butter!
Our server arrived and took our order and was one of the nicest, bubbly servers we've ever encountered, her demeanor matched her name tag, Sunshine! She brought additional drinks without being asked and checked back with us at least three or four times to see if we wanted more rolls or anything else. We'll definitely go back the next time we're in DE. By the way, we have several Texas Roadhouse places in PA but not one of them can compete with this one! Great food, great service, great place!

• Visited November 2013

Niagara Falls, New York
“Great visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Food and service were top notch! One of the best steaks I've ever had! REAL mashed potatoes, butter knife tender steak and a friendly, attentive server. Nice and clean and we were seated immediately as the place is big enough.

Visited July 2013
Magnolia DE
“One word - Salty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Have eaten at Texas Roadhouse several times, but this most recent trip sealed the deal that me/my family won't be back. Service was OK, even though we waited for the server to come to our table after we were seated. She walked by at least one and looked over at our table from the kitchen and didn't come by. didn't come to our table until we asked about it. Didn't seem to pay too much attention while we gave our orders. She kept turning her head as she memorized the order. Gave the impression I am not giving you my undivided attention, which I have had at every other restaurant I have been do including previous visits here.

Were were seated at a table to did not have a bucket of peanuts placed on it. Not a big deal, but when we asked the server about it. She looked at it and did nothing then said oh I guess they put you at a table that wasn't set up. Huh?

The real problem I/we had with the amount of Salt used during the cooking. Not so much for the meat as the family ordered burgers and half/rack of ribs. As always these items were done exactly the way we asked. The problem was with the sides. What appeared to be a Layer of salt was placed on the baked potato, they must use a heavily salted butter as even the "fresh vegetable" side was very salty and got worse toward the bottom of the bowl where the butter was evident. I know the Green Beans are done this way, but didn't expect the fresh steamed veggies would

thanks for the memories Texas Roadhouse. We had a good run. Maybe if you turn your menu around where the sides are not salty, I may be back. If you are on a low salt diet. Avoid this Texas Roadhouse at all costs.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Connecticut
“Not Gourmet, but very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We had fun here! Driving thru town on a long trip, and looking for a place to eat lunch, we stumbled upon this restaurant. It turned out to be a good find!

This is a chain, but food was good, service was good, and value was excellent.

We had sandwiches, not steaks, but burger was quite tasty -- even the one cooked well-done was still juicy and flavorful.

I loved their "onion rings" -- actually delicate onion strings with a light, very crispy breaking. They were awesome!

Decor is rustic. We were there in late afternoon, so no loud music or line-dancing. Maybe try this time period if you are looking for a more low-key experience...

• Visited April 2013
Saipan, Mariana Islands
“Love, love, LOVE IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I really did enjoy their steaks and they were so juicy and yummy! The price was affordable and worth it! Would definitely come back here when I visit again!

Visited July 2013