“Great place to eat”

The Cottage Cafe Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Cottage Café is a family restaurant with a full bar that is open 7 days a week year round. We serve Lunch and Dinner every day with a breakfast buffet on the weekends in season and a breakfast buffet on Sundays year round.
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I stopped with the family to try something new . Wow what a great place . Everything was good . The shrimp pasta , the flounder , the crab cakes , and even the sides , mashed potatoes , mushrooms and broccoli .

The service the great and the atmosphere was very nice . The portions and prices were perfect .

One oft he nicest places to eat in Delmava. We will be back mostly certainly and I would recommend this to anyone.

Visited October 2013

Severna Park, MD
“Finally Tried It”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

After going by this restaurant many times going up and down the coast line we finally tried it for dinner. We went on a Friday night about 6:00pm. They were just starting to come in and were seated right away. Reminds you of a Country Cottage restaurant. Our server was excellent, attentive and great casual conversation. They have a server that comes aroung with a basket of mini muffins, several varietes to choose from. We had one of the specials that night, Prime Rib, excellent. Very reasonably priced and cooked to perfection. Good Orange Crushes. Can't say enough about this place.

Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Meals”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Ate at this location twice during Delmarva bike Week / Ocean City Bike Week 2013 and we had excellent service and the meals were well worth the price with generous portions.

Chambersburg Pa
“Great Crab Cakes!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

In searching the free "Sunny Day Guide" I found the ad and menu for The Cottage Cafe. It sounded good, so we decided to try it. I had 2 of their 'Award Winning Crabcakes' and for my taste, they WERE award winning! The mac 'n cheese was quite good and the rice pudding was to die for! My husband had the filet and tho it was flavorful, it was a bit chewy. All in all, we would go back again the next time we're in town.

Cape May, NJ
“Excellent Maryland Crab Soup”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My family had lunch at the Cottage Café and were really impressed. Everyone enjoyed their meals. I am originally from Maryland and now live out of state. I was dying for some real Maryland Crab Soup and I was not disappointed. It was just like my grandmother used to make at her home on the Chesapeake Bay - full of crab and just the right spice. The waitress was very attentive and the manager came by to visit with us as well. This is a great spot.