“Average at best”

Dining options: Breakfast
LowerSwat
“Average at best”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Place looks dated and lunch crowd was very light. The young waitress needs some additional training. The burgers appeared to be typical frozen patties, salads were just kind of there. Not bad, not good, just average. Plenty of better dining options in Bethany

South Plainfield, New Jersey
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We waited at least 15 minutes before our server came by another 10minutes for our waters. The menu said the BLT was two solid stacks of bacon. When my BLT arrived it was a lot of break and two strips of bacon. My husband ordered a grilled cheese and we had a veggie platter. Service was horrible and there were long periods of time we did not see our server. There are plenty of other places to eat up and down the strip I would stay away from this one.

1 Thank Darla777
Montgomery Village, Maryland
“Good Breakfasts!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Nice size portions

The portions are a nice size and the prices are very reasonable. The wait staff is friendly and very attentive to customers needs. We would highly recommend the Frog House.

1 Thank DeDe P
“Very Tasty Breakfasts!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

was very pleased with the whole experience. Staff was courteous and friendly. When omelette came it had lots of spinach & feta which was delish. Lovely view of the town from table. I've noticed this place whenever I went to Bethany over the years and decided to finally check it out. Very pleased that I did and will def. recommend to friends.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Joshua H
Ocean View, Delaware
“GLUTEN FREE GALORE!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was so pleased with this place! my son has a gluten allergy and they offer a huge selection of gluten free items. not to mention they have a dozen pancake options and can make any of them gluten free! its so hard to find a place to accomodate my sons allergy and this place surely got his seal of approval. he had strawberry banana gluten free pancakes made with fresh fruit and turkey sausage. everyone else in the group was also pleased with their meals. the french toast was huge. the omelette was from fresh eggs as opposed to premixed product (you could tell because there were spots where you could see the separation of whites and yolks) and was stuffed with veggies, ham, and cheese- the "frog house omelette". did i mention that they bring an entire caraffe of coffee on the table and brewed their own iced tea!? this place is incredible!!! we will certainly be frequent flyers at the frog house from now on! thanks again frog house from my entire group, especially my son!

• Visited June 2014