“Good Breakfasts!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Nice size portions

The portions are a nice size and the prices are very reasonable. The wait staff is friendly and very attentive to customers needs. We would highly recommend the Frog House.

1  Thank DeDe P
There are newer reviews for Frog House

Reviewed June 14, 2014

was very pleased with the whole experience. Staff was courteous and friendly. When omelette came it had lots of spinach & feta which was delish. Lovely view of the town from table. I've noticed this place whenever I went to Bethany over the years and decided to finally check it out. Very pleased that I did and will def. recommend to friends.

2  Thank Joshua H
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was so pleased with this place! my son has a gluten allergy and they offer a huge selection of gluten free items. not to mention they have a dozen pancake options and can make any of them gluten free! its so hard to find a place to accomodate my sons allergy and this place surely got his seal of approval. he had strawberry banana gluten free pancakes made with fresh fruit and turkey sausage. everyone else in the group was also pleased with their meals. the french toast was huge. the omelette was from fresh eggs as opposed to premixed product (you could tell because there were spots where you could see the separation of whites and yolks) and was stuffed with veggies, ham, and cheese- the "frog house omelette". did i mention that they bring an entire caraffe of coffee on the table and brewed their own iced tea!? this place is incredible!!! we will certainly be frequent flyers at the frog house from now on! thanks again frog house from my entire group, especially my son!

1  Thank Haley T
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I've been here every year when I visit on vacation. The servers seem very nice and even when it's busy the food doesn't take too long to come out. The food is delicious, too. But beware, come the middle of the summer you will likely find a line!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

After passing by this restaurant all weekend, thought we would check it out..looked busy and the guests seemed to be enjoying it...boy were we wrong..the waitress didnt tell me the pasta of the day, because she couldn't pronounce "rigatoni"; didnt give us plates for appetizers and when she did, they were saucers; forgot part of the meal and the whole time she thought this was cute or funny? not sure what..the potato skins seemed like they had been heated over and over again..the "hot" turkey sandwich was cold and the chicken wrap with honey mustard was spicy??
Lemonade was a strange color and warm..need i go on...

2  Thank jasim52