“PIZZA+”

Grotto Pizza Bethany Beach
Ranked #32 of 77 Restaurants in Bethany Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“PIZZA+”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

They have a Good pizza, if you like very thin crust. and a Nice selection of toppings to choose from. If you're on a diet, they have several nice entree size salads. I had a large hickey Caesar salad, very nice flavor to the dressing. Over all a nice experience.

Visited April 2014

Lorton, Virginia
“My favorite pizza at the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have been coming here for years and make it a habit to keep coming back. If you are in Bethany, this is the place for pizza. Make sure to stop in for a pie or just grab a slice to go.

• Visited October 2013
Ocean View, Delaware
“A local favorite”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Research shows that the pizza you love is the one you grew up with as a child. Since I did not make it to the Delaware/Maryland shores until I was well passed childhood, the Grotto pizza is only OK in my book; there are others I like more. But I can say that the pizza is consistent in terms of taste and plentifulness of toppings over the years. The crust is on the thin side and the sauce and cheese are swirled on top. I have tried other menu items. They make a great salad AND I do like their pastas. I have observed that this is a favorite place for families, often hosting childrens' birthday parties too. And they have prompt carry-out times when you call, either for home or in store delivery. In the off-season, they sometimes run carry out specials.

Visited August 2013
Parma, Ohio
“Pop in a Frozen”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

A chain for pizza restaurants. Our phone in order was not ready when promised. It was hot and that was about it. Does the sauce cost sooo much that many chains put on a small scoop and run the red to cover the top. Flavor is just not there, the sauce adds to the taste right. The next time we had a taste for pizza, we went frozen added some fresh onions, peperoni and sauce much better than Grotto. Kids who eat anything may like it, someone has too to keep their doors open.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank MMandSM
Potomac, Maryland
“Just don't like it...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

Heard great reviews about this place. We went up to the ultra-convenient window on the side-boardwalk where you could order to go...and got our pizza in good time, but just don't like the Grotto taste. I've been told by folks you either love it or hate it..sorry but we just don't like it (hate to use hate!).

Visited August 2013