“I am a Grotto Fan.....just not on this last visit.”

Grotto Pizza Bethany Beach
Ranked #32 of 82 Restaurants in Bethany Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Baltimore, Maryland
“I am a Grotto Fan.....just not on this last visit.”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I repeat...... I am a huge fan of Grotto Pizza on Rt. 26. But we ate there on Saturday evening and the pizza seemed a little lacking. Normally my family teases me because I say that Grotto pizza is the best, but it just seemed not as saucy and cheesy......might have just been this night. But there is something else that is Very Disappointing. There are big changes in the arcade, as the games with the ability to produce tickets are gone. Aren't we ALL big kids at heart!? Why take the tokens, tickets and prizes away. For as many years as I can remember, my kids loved winning tickets to earn prizes. In fact, we would make additional trips back to Grottos during our vacation week, so they could win more tickets. I am sure there is a financial or other management reason the revamp the arcade, but I just wanted my feedback to be heard. We still love Grotto piazza, and will return.

• Visited August 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Wow!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stumbled across this place as we heard visiting Bethany Beach is a refreshing change from the Ocean City Boardwalk. Got a table right away for 8 and the pizza was undoubtedly one of the best I have ever had anywhere in the U.S.!

Visited August 2013
cleveland, oh
“Excellent ordering out”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Our family always orders pizzas from Grotto's. Never disappointed by this very busy and friendly restaurant. Pizzas are ready when we get there, they are fresh back at our house, and enjoyed by all.

• Visited August 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Average pizza, average service”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Didn't expect much, close to the beach, busy place, dirty table we wiped off ourselves. We use to eat Grottos often but there really isn't anything special about them anymore. Maybe one of their pizza places in town might be better.

Visited July 2013
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“You will love it!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Grotto Pizza is a Delaware chain that we all look forward to visiting.
With a unique blend of cheeses, their pizza has a special delicious taste. Lots of specialty pizzas too....the Bianco is our favorite. Visit one of their many locations or order delivery.....you will be very satisfied!

Visited July 2013