“Best ice cream at the beach!”

Maureen's Ice Cream and Desserts
Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Bethany Beach
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The loooong line every night at Maureen's is a good indication that you're going to get a tasty cone. I've been stuck on the pistachio for years, but this year I forced myself to try something new. The raspberry truffle fit the bill. Wonderfully creamy raspberry with chunks of chocolate truffle. I'm not sure there's a better cone of ice cream anywhere! Oh, and there's the peach that like it's just been plucked from the tree. And butter pecan and mint chip and too many chocolate varieties to try in a short stay. Next year...

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite ice cream place in Bethany Beach. The staff is always very friendly and the ice cream is out if this world. My wife likes the salty caramel while I usually opt for birthday cake or chocolate chip cookie dough. Fun for the whole family!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The ice cream I had here was really wonderful. Vanilla with salty caramel, chocolate and pretzel bites. Major yum. They had some really interesting flavors as well as the regular ones.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

The staff is super friendly and very quick when it comes to getting your ice cream to you! The salty caramel ice cream is fantastic! There is usually a line but it is worth the wait!