“Consistently Excellent”

Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
West Fenwick
“Consistently Excellent”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

The great food and friendly staff are a wonderful combination! Last night, my husband had a special - double pork chop - and I had filet mignon....both very delicious. Try the soup ...it's the best at the beach. And, don't leave without getting the key lime pie.

• Visited December 2011

“Good but not fantastic!”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

We received a gift certificate here otherwise probably would never have tried it just because we've heard the prices are high. The service was decent, the decor not so much my style, a little out dated, the food was overall pretty good, but the prices were as expected high. I would say the food didn't blow are socks off so for those prices we probably won't be back.

Ocean View, Delaware
“Always great food and service”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

I can never say enough good things about this restaurant. My wife and I frequent this establishment and have always been treated well. I have never had a bad meal at The Parkway and I can't wait until our next visit.

• Visited October 2011
Westampton, New Jersey
“Best Restaurant on the Beach Block”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Went with my wife on the advice of an acquaintance. Our first night in town and we were not lead astray. Dinner started with red bell pepper soup with crab which was excellent. We had the Crab Cake entree, which included two plump cakes, mostly all lump crabmeat with virtually no filler. The other entree was Rainbow Trout stuffed with rice pilaf and chorizo sausage. Both entrees left us with no room for dessert.

• Visited September 2011
“Our New Go-To in Bethany”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Tucked amidst the popcorn, funnel cakes and french fries of Bethany's family-friendly boardwalk area is a restaurant that my husband and I have dubbed our new go-to in Bethany Beach. Great atmosphere with exposed brick and a friendly and lively bar crowd with very attentive and knowledgeable bartender, Michael. Ate at the bar and food was excellent...artful presentation and good portions...try the "triple tail" fish if you can get it and crab cakes were outstanding...all lump and no filler. We'll be going back and back and back!

• Visited September 2011