“My first ever review!”

Beach Break Bakrie & Cafe
Ranked #11 of 84 Restaurants in Bethany Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Homemade muffins, excellent coffee, plus sandwiches etc.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was going to call them after I got their company name from my bank statement but thought this a better forum.
I was traveling through town and stopped in for a nibble. Nice little place, smelled of fresh baked cookies. I was drawn to the baked goods display and enjoyed a cinnamon roll while my "cuban" was being grilled. As I reread that, "enjoyed" seems inadequate. The cinnamon roll was outstanding. The kind of pastry that makes one produce audible sounds of pleasure with each bite. So, as I am inhaling that. Watching what must have been the owner, a friendly, sweet woman I would visit everyday if I lived there make my sandwich. I noticed she was using a marbled rye. This concerned me because I have always felt the key to a great Cuban is the bread. Apparently I have been mistaken all those years. Turns out the key is the pork. Seasoned to perfection! I started making sounds again as I inspected this magical combination of flavors. Unreal! Incredible! Beyond delicious! I almost drove back to personally thank that lady for such a fantastic experience. I hope she reads this and remembers me.
Friendly, kind, warm service and food that will elicit embarrassing sounds of joy. Good for them for doing it ALL right.
Stop reading reviews and get down there for some lunch!!!!!

1  Thank Diomonster

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have started each day of our vacation here. We have loved everything we've tried.... awesome breakfast sandwich and muffins. Their coffee is great also. We will be back again and again

Reviewed September 11, 2013

My title pretty much explains it all. Our bagels were so so, we probably would have been happier if our order was correct. Out of the 10 bagels ordered, only 4 were right. Maybe they should have someone answer the phone that understands and speaks English a bit more clearer...

1  Thank Melanie W
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great little place with a big variety - muffins, scones, doughnuts, sandwiches, smoothies, yogurt, 5 varieties of coffee. Long line moves fast. Free wifi.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stopped in for coffee and breakfast at this busy little shop. Coffee was tasty! We had bagel breakfast sandwiches and a delicious (& sticky) apple-caramel muffin. There's a little shaded area in back with picnic tables.